Gain a strong foundation for personal and spiritual development, a space for nurturing your own Yoga practice, and the skills necessary to become a knowledgeable Integral Yoga teacher. The training will be led by Integral Yoga master trainer Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT and will run from July 9 – August 6, 2023.
This comprehensive Yoga teacher certification is a month-long residential program consisting of over 200 class hours. You will learn to teach each portion of the Integral Yoga Level I class, including asanas (Yoga poses), deep relaxation, pranayama (breathing practices), chanting, and meditation.
Additionally, you will explore:
- Classes about the benefits of a vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Chanting instruction—for personal practice and class settings
- Raja Yoga (the science of the mind and yogic lifestyle)
- Jnana Yoga (the study of Self-inquiry)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion; including chanting, worship, and self-surrender)
- Karma Yoga (the practice of selfless service)
- Conducting and publicizing classes
More information and application here.