We welcome your contributions to Integral Yoga Magazine in the form of the following articles and columns:
Accepted Submission topics
- Application of the principles and practices of Integral Yoga or other styles of Yoga to specific fields or populations. For example, like Yoga for the Special Child, Yoga for those living with cancer, Yoga for seniors, etc.
- Inspiring stories of how Swami Satchidananda, Integral Yoga or other Yoga teachers personally touched your life.
- Sadhana Tips from Senior Students. Is there some little tip or “trick” you found that has helped you to be more regular in your sadhana (spiritual practice), to refine your practices, or to go deeper on your path?
- Inspiring interviews of people who embody the ideals of Yoga. Do you know people who either teach Integral Yoga spread the spirit of Integral Yoga, or interfaith ideals whom you can interview?
- Inspiring Integral Yoga Hatha asana experience or deepening of your understanding of an asana, pranayama, meditation practice.
- News of Yoga, veg diet, kirtan or Yoga happenings. Would you like to cover any special Yoga happenings for IY Magazine?
- Turning Point: Inspiring life-changing moments. Was there one moment when it all “clicked” or when something happened that changed your life forever…
- Insights from the Yoga Sutras or the Bhagavad Gita that you would like to share?
- Have you written a new book that relates to the philosophy and practice of Integral Yoga or classical Yoga?