Integral Yoga trained teachers are invited to the Integral Yoga Teachers Online Conference scheduled for November 4th through the 6th, 2022. The weekend is designed to refine your teaching skills and provide you with teaching inspiration and personal relaxation. Integral Yoga teachers are trained to serve in good times and in times of trouble. In fact, your training can shine brighter in the current times of global challenge. The Integral Yoga practices combined with Yogic philosophy and psychology can reach a great variety of people to help relieve anxiety and heal deeply.
In this online Integral Yoga Teachers Conference you’ll hear and exchange ideas on what we’ve learned in the last few years of teaching through the Covid era. You’ll have the opportunity to take Integral Yoga Hatha classes with outstanding teachers at all levels, plus meditation and relaxation sessions to help you relax and recharge.
Live online lecture and training sessions will include:
- Integral Yoga for times of challenge
- How to adjust Yoga students online
- Overcoming self doubt as a teacher
- Rebuilding our teaching and community as we emerge from the Covid era
- Teaching pranayama for illness, or those who don’t like pranayama
- Hatha classes for your level, extended relaxation and pranayama, and guided meditations
- Chair Yoga, Adaptive Yoga, and a “Gentle Jewish Class” to see how Integral Yoga teachers are serving niche populations with success
- Discussion on discrimination and diversity inclusion
- Time for networking with other Integral Yoga teachers to learn from each other
Additionally, you will have access to pre-recorded Integral Yoga classes and training targeted to deepen your understanding and teaching skills, plus tips for marketing to help your unique IY teaching style shine. Even if you trained to teach Integral Yoga but aren’t currently teaching, you’re welcome to enroll and be renewed in your own practice—and inspired to teach.
You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until January 1, 2023. In addition, you will have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course. More info and registration here.