Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville’s first in-person retreat of 2022 is scheduled for March 31 – April 3. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience a silent retreat under the guidance of skilled Integral Yoga practitioners. Whether you are seeking relaxation, instruction in Yoga practices, or support in your personal practice, the Integral Yoga Silent Retreat will provide the perfect foundation for your spiritual retreat.
In spiritual practice, we observe the activity of the mind and develop an awareness of our thoughts and emotions. By practicing silence one can witness the internal state and understand how you can create positive inner transformation.
Integral Yoga promotes an easeful body, a peaceful mind, and a useful life. Developed by Sri Swami Satchidananda, the path of Integral Yoga uses every aspect of life as a stepping stone to one’s supreme goal—lasting happiness and inner peace. The practices of Integral Yoga, including meditation, and Hatha Yoga, will help you to realize the peace which is your own true nature.
REGISTER HERE. This program offers:
- The essential teachings of Swami Satchidananda
- Workshops on yogic lifestyle and philosophy led by senior Integral Yoga practitioners
- Meditation for connecting with one’s inner peace
- Hatha Yoga practices for cleansing and rejuvenation
- Delicious, vegetarian meals for an enhanced immune system
- Opportunities to practice Karma Yoga (selfless service) in various service areas*, including the Yogaville Kitchen, Farm, and grounds
What to Expect
Since 1970, Integral Yoga Retreats have provided the sanctuary and solace everyone needs from time to time. Surrounded by a serene woodland landscape, Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville serves as an ideal environment for rest and relaxation while teachers offer experiential classes in Yoga philosophy, meditation, Yoga postures, and deep relaxation.