The Integral Yoga Affiliate program “Yoga for the Special Child” is offering a continuing professional development workshop focusing on teaching asanas, adjustments, and sequences. The workshop will be taught by Renata Sumar Gaertner C-IAYT, E-RYT 500, RCYT from November 11 – 13, 2022 being held at the Integral Yoga Institute of New York.
The program includes:
- Morning Meditation and Hatha Yoga Class.
- How to add variations to Surya Namaskar without losing its focus and flow.
- Anatomy of asanas – how to apply the knowledge when teaching yoga poses.
- Adjusting yourself in a yoga pose and cultivating inner awareness.
- Adjusting your students in a class.
- How to teach them the knowledge of learning from within.
- The practice of Pranayama to increase focus during your practice of asanas.
- Creating sequences for yoga class that will accommodate different levels of students.
This course is an approved for 18H of training towards the 300H RYT designation with Yoga Alliance.
Who should attend: This course is open to therapists, Yoga instructors and Yoga students with a year or more of Yoga practice/experience. More info and registration details here.