Integral Yoga International is hosting an online Raja Yoga Teacher Training program from September 1 – November 21, 2022. The training is for Yoga teachers, Yoga Therapists and trainees, and health professionals. It will be taught by three of Integral Yoga’s master teachers and trainers: Swamis Ramananda, Divyananda, and Vidyananda. Enhance your Yoga teaching, therapeutic and personal practice with Raja Yoga – Online. Raja Yoga is a guidebook to happiness, peace of mind and self-transformation. Raja Yoga is the foundation of all branches of Yoga, and brings Yoga into every aspect of your life. It is also the basis for understanding therapeutic applications of Yoga: how Yoga heals and enlightens.
Raja Yoga provides a practical approach to health and balance in all aspects of life: physical, mental, social and spiritual. It proposes a pathway to relieve suffering, which is the goal of all the great wisdom traditions, and the practical goal of Yoga teaching and therapy. Raja Yoga Teacher Training – Online provides an opportunity to immerse yourself in these profound teachings and learn how to skillfully share them with others.
- An in-depth exploration of the Yoga Sutras
- Interactive discussion of how to incorporate the teachings into daily life
- Exploration of Raja Yoga for therapeutic application
- Opportunities to deepen your Hatha Yoga, pranayama and meditation practice
- Guidance for teaching Raja Yoga workshops and a six-week Raja Yoga course
- Guidance for incorporating Raja Yoga into Hatha Yoga classes
- Coaching in public speaking; including preparation, delivery, and using Yoga to lessen presentation anxiety
- Training in answering questions and leading discussions
This training program includes free access to all Yoga classes offered at Integral Yoga San Francisco and free access to IYTV, a large and ever-expanding library of recorded Integral Yoga Teachings, throughout the duration of this training!
Daily meditation practice for at least six months and a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certification that includes an introductory Raja Yoga course. More information and registrations details here.