Integral Yoga Institute of San Francisco is hosting its 2022 Raja Yoga Teacher Training online starting September 1, 2022. The training will be taught by three of Integral Yoga International’s senior monks and master teachers: Swami Ramananda, Swami Divyananda, and Swami Vidyananda. This 300-hour training is Yoga Alliance and IAYT approved for Yoga teachers, Yoga Therapists and trainees, and health professionals. Enhance your Yoga teaching, therapeutic and personal practice with Raja Yoga – Online.
Raja Yoga is a guidebook to happiness, peace of mind and self-transformation. Raja Yoga is the foundation of all branches of Yoga, and brings Yoga into every aspect of your life. It is also the basis for understanding therapeutic applications of Yoga: how Yoga heals and enlightens. Raja Yoga provides a practical approach to health and balance in all aspects of life: physical, mental, social and spiritual. It proposes a pathway to relieve suffering, which is the goal of all the great wisdom traditions, and the practical goal of Yoga teaching and therapy.
Raja Yoga Teacher Training – Online provides an opportunity to immerse yourself in these profound teachings and learn how to skillfully share them with others.
- An in-depth exploration of the Yoga Sutras
- Interactive discussion of how to incorporate the teachings into daily life
- Exploration of Raja Yoga for therapeutic application
- Opportunities to deepen your Hatha Yoga, pranayama and meditation practice
- Guidance for teaching Raja Yoga workshops and a six-week Raja Yoga course
- Guidance for incorporating Raja Yoga into Hatha Yoga classes
- Coaching in public speaking; including preparation, delivery, and using Yoga to lessen presentation anxiety
- Training in answering questions and leading discussions
This training program includes free access to all Yoga classes offered at Integral Yoga San Francisco and free access to IYTV, a large and ever-expanding library of recorded Integral Yoga Teachings, throughout the duration of this training!
Daily meditation practice for at least six months and a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certification that includes an introductory Raja Yoga course.
Regular access to the Internet is necessary to participate in this online training. You must be able to run Zoom on your computer or tablet, and have an active email account for delivery of course materials and a strong internet connection.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 155 total hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga 300-hour: Approximately 155 hours towards RYT 500 designation
- Yoga Therapy: This is one of the required modules to become certified as an Integral Yoga Therapist
We give out partial scholarships for this training whenever possible. We accept applications up to one month prior to the start of the training. BIPOC are encouraged to apply. For information on financial aid and payment plans, please contact us [email protected].