Join Amy Weintraub, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, MFA, YACEP, for “Manage Your Mood” — evidence-based Yoga practices for managing your mood on October 2 – 3, 2021 hosted by Yogaville Online. LifeForce Yoga® interweaves the power of an ancient discipline with current scientific findings to help you release what is no longer serving you—without a story attached.
- Pranayama and kriya (breathing techniques) that regulate the emotions
- Meditations that lift the mood
- Sankalpa (affirmations)
- Bhavana (guided visualizations)
- Mantras (tones) that manage the emotions
- Mudras (hand gestures) that affect different areas of the chakra system and the body
- Yoga asanas suitable for all levels
This program is accessible for all levels, including beginners. Health professionals and Yoga teachers will learn techniques not regularly taught in Yoga classes to help their clients focus, relax, and have greater access to their feelings.
Live sessions with Amy on Saturday at 10:30 am–12:30 pm and 2–4 pm, and Sunday at 10:30 am–12:30 pm ET.
In addition, you will have access to two 1.5-hour recorded Yoga classes with Amy—one for depressed mood and one for anxious mood—as well as the Ashram’s Live Hatha Yoga classes at 5 pm ET, recorded Ashram meditations, and inspiring talks with Sri Swami Satchidananda. You will also have access to an online social community to connect and communicate with other participants about this course. You will have access to the video recordings for 8 weeks after the program ends, until November 28.
Continuing Education (CE) Opportunities
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 9 contact hours.
You can input your contact hours using your YA login information.
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate with your program’s total contact hours for a $10 fee (free for IYTA members.) For more information, email [email protected].
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT): Approved Professional Development (APD) course eligible for IAYT continuing education credits. (It is the students’ responsibility to request a certificate of completion and submit all required documents, hours, syllabus, etc. on the IAYT website.)
To learn more about Amy’s books, her downloadable video and audio practices on Yoga and mental health, her new card deck Yoga for Your Mood: 52 Ways to Shift Depression & Anxiety, and to see her schedule, please visit www.amyweintraub.com