The Integral Yoga Institute of New York announced that as of May 2021 they have re-opened for in-person one-hour Hatha Yoga classes on a limited basis. Over the next few weeks, they will expand the class offerings.
The protocols for in-person classes are as follows:
- Advance registration is required
- At entry there is a questionnaire, temperature reading, and contact information confirmation.
- Wear masks at all times (including during class)
- Maintain 6 foot social distance
- We encourage you to come dressed for class
- No mats or props are provided, please bring your own
Please also note:
- $25 for a class – no discounts apply – existing class cards will be honored.
- See the in-person schedule here and sign up. Remember – advance registration is required. When a classroom is noted, this is an in-person class; virtual classes are noted as “Zoom class.”
- Open Shop hours are Wednesday and Thursday from 3:00-6:00pm and Saturday 12-5:30pm.
- Wellness Spa services are available and the hours are by appointment. Email [email protected] for services and prices.
The IYI has put additional safety measures in place including:
- 33% capacity for classes (11 people in Lotus)
- Mat markers 6 feet apart
- No Kapalabhati and modified class
- Increased ventilation using air purifiers, open doors and windows
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing schedules
- Hand sanitizer on each floor
A full list of Covid-19 safety measures is available here.
The IYI of New York looks forward to seeing you in person!