Autumn is a season of introspection. It is the perfect time for renewal, reflection, and self-growth. Join us for Yogaville’s annual Fall Silent Retreat to reconnect with your inner self and apply the timeless practices of Yoga to your daily life.
In spiritual practice, we observe the activity of the mind and develop an awareness of our thoughts and emotions. These shifting thoughts and emotions form a colorful inner landscape. During this silent retreat, you will have the opportunity to witness your internal state and understand how you can create positive inner transformation.
Through the practice of silence and the teachings of Integral Yoga, you will go deep within and return home with greater peace and self-awareness.
This program offers:
- Workshops on yogic lifestyle and philosophy led by senior Integral Yoga instructors
- Meditation for connecting with one’s inner peace
- Hatha Yoga practices for cleansing and rejuvenation
- Delicious, vegetarian meals for an enhanced immune system
- Guided hikes to experience the natural beauty of Virginia’s foothills
- Opportunities to practice Karma Yoga (selfless service) in various service areas*, including the Yogaville Kitchen, Farm, and grounds
*Please bring sturdy shoes and water bottles for outdoor Karma Yoga Service
What to Expect
Since 1970, Integral Yoga Retreats have provided the sanctuary and solace everyone needs from time to time. Surrounded by a serene woodland landscape, Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville serves as an ideal environment for rest and relaxation while teachers offer experiential classes in Yoga philosophy, meditation, Yoga postures, and deep relaxation.
More info and registration here.