BeYogi.com will feature the free webinar “Intro to Integral Yoga®” on Oct 7th at 1 pm EDT. The presentation will be by Avi Gordon, director of the Integral Yoga Teachers Association. This webinar is a great way to introduce students and friends to Integral Yoga. It is being hosted as part of the annual Integral Yoga Day celebrations.
Integral Yoga helped pioneer the introduction of Yoga to the western world over 50 years ago. Yoga master Swami Satchidananda came to New York and shared his teachings, which promote an easeful body, a peaceful mind, and a useful life.
In this webinar Avi Gordon will answer the following questions:
- What is Integral Yoga and how is it unique?
- What is the history of Integral Yoga?
- Explain “truth is one, paths are many?”
- How does Integral Yoga define what meditation is?
- What is Karma Yoga?
- What is a Guru?
- How would you describe your own yoga philosophy?