By using and/or accessing the website of Integral Yoga Magazine at IntegralYogaMagazine.org (the “Site”), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”). Please review the following terms of this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to this Agreement in its entirety, you are not authorized to use this Site in any way.
2. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old.
3. License Grant. As a user of this Site, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use the Site and the content residing on the Site (the “Site Content”) in accordance with this Agreement. We may terminate this license at any time for any reason. You may use the Site and the Site Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. We reserve any rights not explicitly granted in this Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
4. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, software, services and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. The posting of information or material on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and/or materials.
You are free to copy, distribute and transmit any of the articles and other Site Content residing on the Site provided that (i) you must attribute the work as belonging to Integral Yoga Magazine but not in a way that suggests that Integral Yoga Magazine endorses your use of the work; (ii) your use of the work is not for commercial purposes; and (iii) you do not modify, edit or transform the work in any way.
If you contribute articles, images, audio or other content to the Site for distribution or other use by the Site (collectively, “Licensed Content”), you hereby grant to the Site a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and transferable license to store, use, reproduce, distribute, sublicense, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Licensed Content in connection with the activities of the Site. If you provide Licensed Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that the Licensed Content does not infringe any copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, or other proprietary right held by any third party. You represent and warrant that you have obtained all intellectual property rights necessary to provide the Site with the rights for it to use the Licensed Content in connection with its activities.
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold the Site, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and settlement costs), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with: (a) your use of the Site and the Site Content; (b) your breach of this Agreement and any representations and warranties you have made in this Agreement; (c) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity, including without limitation intellectual property rights; and/or (d) your use of any products and/or services provided from our affiliates.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, THE SITE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM THE SITE AND OUR AFFILIATES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
THIS SITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. ALL CONTENT RELATED TO HEALTH AND MEDICAL MATTERS (COLLECTIVELY THE “HEALTH CONTENT”) IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The HEALTH Content is not intended to treat or cure any disease or to offer any specific diagnosis to any individual. We do not give medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services. THE HEALTH CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. NEVER RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IN PLACE OF SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. THE SITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY HEALTH CONTENT, ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONFER WITH YOUR DOCTOR WITH REGARD TO THE HEALTH CONTENT. AFTER READING HEALTH CONTENT FROM THIS SITE, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO REVIEW THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
7. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE A PRODUCT, THE SITE CONTENT OR HEALTH CONTENT, AND/OR A SERVICE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, SITE CONTENT OR HEALTH CONTENT, DATA, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE SITE, OR A SERVICE PROVIDER AFFILIATE SITE; AND (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND/OR SITE, INCLUDING THE SITE CONTENT AND THE HEALTH CONTENT. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THIS SITE TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE EQUAL TO THE AMOUNTS YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES. YOU HEREBY RELEASE THIS SITE AND ITS AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION.
8. Other Websites. This Site may provide links to other third-party, non-Integral Yoga Magazine websites, for your convenience. This Site is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites nor is it responsible for any damage that may occur due to the use of a linked site. Because this Site has no control over third party sites and their content and materials, it is up to you to ensure that your use does not result in any damages, including but not limited to, viruses, Trojan horses and other worms. The presence of third-party links does not represent this Site’s endorsement, affiliation or sponsorship of the linked third party in any way. This Site makes no representations or warranties about any other site or material that you may access through links or other references on this Site. You do so at your own risk. By using this Site you agree not to hold this Site or Integral Yoga® Magazine responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, which resulted from use of the linked third parties. Integral Yoga Magazine makes no recommendations or endorsements about any third party products or services.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Richmond, Virginia and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia (without regard to its conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the terms and conditions of this Agreement, or the breach of same by either party hereto, the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution by arbitration before the American Arbitration Association in Richmond, in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing herein shall be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration. To the extent that anything in the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence.