A 200-hour Integral Yoga Teacher Training with Louis Mahadev Carlino, E-RYT 500, M.A., LPC and Rukmini Ando, E-RYT 200, RYT 500, YACEP will be held in-person from April 10 – May 8, 2022
Additionally, you will explore:
- Classes about the benefits of a vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Chanting instruction—for personal practice and class settings
- Raja Yoga (the science of the mind and yogic lifestyle)
- Jnana Yoga (the study of Self-inquiry)
- Bhakti Yoga (the path of devotion; including chanting, worship, and self-surrender)
- Karma Yoga (the practice of selfless service)
- Conducting and publicizing classes
Applicants should be regular practitioners of Hatha Yoga for six months, preferably one year. Applicants should be familiar with the Integral Yoga style of Hatha practice.
If you’re not familiar with the IY style, you can subscribe to iytv.online and practice various Integral Yoga classes. Or you can click here to purchase a DVD of the Level 1 class led by Swami Satchidananda. And there is a YouTube video available of the Integral Yoga Hatha class.
If you have any questions, please contact the IY Academy at [email protected] or 434.969.3121 x153 before submitting your application and a non-refundable application fee.
Graduates receive a diploma certifying them to teach Integral Yoga Level 1 classes and are awarded 220 Yoga Alliance hours.