During the holidays, we are often preoccupied with the season’s hustle and bustle. In this online workshop, experience deep relaxation and rejuvenation during a time period when it’s needed most. Restorative Yoga places your body in gentle, supported asanas with the use of props, allowing your mind to truly let go. Restorative Yoga is a simple, effective antidote to stress, tension, and anxiety. Recharge your batteries for the season with a body at rest and a calm mind, in order to experience the peace within. Taught by Integral Yoga master teacher Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, the program runs from December 4 – 5, 2021 online. More info and registration here.
This online workshop offers:
- Complete instruction in gentle restorative poses
- Balanced sequences of Restorative Yoga
- Yoga practices for stress management, relaxation, and rejuvenation
- Gentle poses that enhance the breathing capacity
- Simple poses for everyday practice
- Healing aspects of Restorative Yoga
Since the poses are supported by props, they can be held effortlessly for an extended period of time. This results in a state of deep relaxation, where the innate intelligence of the body becomes balanced and the entire system returns to its natural state. The supported poses are also beneficial during times of major life changes, stress, crises, or when recovering from an illness or injury.