Join us for a New Moon Silent Retreat from November 9 – 12, 2023 to be held at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville. The New Moon is an opportune time for planting the seeds which allow for new beginnings. Representing the start of a new cycle, the New Moon reminds us to embrace change as a means of renewal and growth. Many also see the New Moon as a cosmic reset, balancing the light of the Full Moon with quiet, serene darkness. Setting intentions and engaging in spiritual practices during this powerful time help to attune one’s mind towards their higher purpose.
Integral Yoga invites you to take a pause and step back from your daily routines and join us for the New Moon Silent Retreat at Yogaville. Reconnect with yourself through inspiring talks, daily Yoga practices, and silent reflection to guide oneself towards your inner light. The New Moon is a phase of complete darkness and nature is generally quieter during this time, providing an ideal environment for deeper introspection and self reflection.The spiritual practices of Integral Yoga® will help you make meaningful changes in your daily life and uncover what makes your light shine.
At Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville you will experience a silent retreat under the guidance of skilled Integral Yoga practitioners. Integral Yoga promotes an easeful body, a peaceful mind, and a useful life. Developed by Swami Satchidananda, the path of Integral Yoga uses every aspect of life as a stepping stone to one’s supreme goal—lasting happiness and inner peace. The practices of Integral Yoga, including meditation and Hatha Yoga, will help you to realize the peace which is your own true nature.
This program offers:
- Workshops on yogic lifestyle and philosophy led by senior Integral Yoga practitioners
- Meditation for connecting with one’s inner peace
- Hatha Yoga practices for cleansing and rejuvenation
- Delicious, vegetarian meals for an enhanced immune system
- Guided hikes to experience the natural beauty of Virginia’s foothills
- Opportunities to practice Karma Yoga (selfless service) in various service areas*, including the Yogaville Kitchen, Farm, and grounds
More information and registration here.