The first Integral Yoga Global Conference will be held virtually from June 25 – 27, 2021. The theme is: The Deeper Purpose of Yoga – Transforming Lives On and Off the Mat. Join the worldwide Integral Yoga community for an inspiring and uplifting weekend at the first Integral Yoga Global Conference.
WATCH THE TRAILER HERE
This virtual event will bring together teachers and students from the U.S., India, Europe, United Kingdom, Canada, South America, Australia, Hong Kong and People’s Republic of China to explore the deeper purpose of Yoga, on and off the mat, and celebrate all the teachings that have made Integral Yoga so beloved for more than 50 years.
- Swamis Gurucharanananda (Mataji), Karunananda, Ramananda, Asokananda, Divyananda, Vidyananda, Vimalananda, Dayananda
- Senior Integral Yoga teachers Nalanie Chellaram, Hersha Chellaram, Sonia Sivakami Sumar, Heike Amma Farkas, Kali Morse, Paola Faini Parvathi, Rev. Premajyothi Devi, Maya Branford, Uma Alessandra Cocchi, Jayadeva Mandelkorn, Rev. Jaganath Carerra,
- Presentations by Integral Yoga ministers including Revs. Paraman and Lakshmi Barsel, Revs. Bhagavan and Bhavani Metro and Rev Dhyani Simonini
- Integral Yoga and the Environment with Swami Dayananda
- Integral Yoga on Diversity and Inclusion with Kamala Itzel Hayward, Nora Nirmala LeMorin, Diana Dharani Diaz and Santoshi Young
- The Integral Yoga way of health with experts Dr. Sandra Amrita McLananhan, Dr Mala Cunningham, and Margabandhu Martarano
- IY Hatha classes at all levels from around the world–in many languages as befits an international organization.
- Live Kirtan with HuDost–broadcast around the world
- Pre-recorded Kirtan from Jai Uttal
This virtual event will join us, as always, from our hearts. An amazing lineup of speakers on all aspects of Integral Yoga. So much community! So much learning! So much value
Note: Very low price for the whole weekend, with recordings available for six months for free for all participants. Register here or through your local Integral Yoga Center for local pricing.