News Update: May 2020
Integral Yoga® Global and Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville® continue to offer a wide range of online programs. Some samples:
- An online course taught by Integral Yoga’s founder Sri Swami Satchidananda—free!
- Free access to daily video sessions sharing practices, talks, and inspiration from our Swamis and senior teachers via the Integral Yoga Virtual Studio.
- Integral Yoga Intermediate Teacher Training: June 2020.
- Swami Karunananda’s “Raja Yoga Now: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Times” series begins May 20th.
- Daily The Golden Present readings (Yogaville’s Facebook) and a “Tuesdays with Mataji” series.
- Community connection—”Physical distancing” does not have to mean social or spiritual distancing, so we’ll be offering opportunities to come together online for group meditations, pranayama, and discussion forums. The forum, for teachers, as well as the global sangha, is a new addition to IYTA.org. Let’s continue to gather, learn, and support each other!
- Many programs, workshops, teacher trainings, webinars and more that the Ashram and our centers have now moved online. You can find these programs on the Integral Yoga Virtual Studio, Yogaville Online, the Integral Yoga Global and Yogaville Facebook pages.
- Integral Yoga Institute of New York and San Francisco—both celebrating their 50th anniversaries—have full schedules posted on their websites (and the global calendar on IYTA.org).