News Release: March 2020
Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville® and Integral Yoga® International are happy to announce several new initiatives to offer you access to Integral Yoga classes and teachings online. This includes:
- New! Integral Yoga Teachers Association website (IYTA.org) with many new features, including a global directory of centers, teachers, ministers, speakers, and events (please note: speakers directory still in process).
- New! Our first online course taught by Integral Yoga’s founder Sri Swami Satchidananda—free!
- Free access to daily video sessions sharing practices, talks, and inspiration from our Swamis and senior teachers via the new “Integral Yoga Virtual Studio” link on IYTA.org
- Community connection—”Physical distancing” does not have to mean social or spiritual distancing, so we’ll be offering opportunities to come together online for group meditations, pranayama, and discussion forums. The forum, for teachers, as well as the global sangha, is a new addition to IYTA.org. Let’s continue to gather, learn, and support each other!
- Many programs, workshops, teacher trainings, webinars and more that the Ashram and our centers have now moved online. You can find these programs both on the global “
- Integral Yoga Virtual Studio link on IYTA.org and on the websites of our various centers.
- Integral Yoga Institute of New York and San Francisco—both celebrating their 50th anniversaries—have full schedules posted on their websites (and the global calendar on IYTA.org).